Friday 4 January 2008

The letters come trickling in...

Day 2. One reply came in today and it read: ".... I considered it carefully but I'm afraid on balance it just doesn't quite grab my imagination in the way that it must for me to offer to represent it...."

But hang on, i don't remember having already sent this one the material! So what exactly did she read? In my sent-box, all i can see , which i did send to her was a letter of enquiry. Okay, i did send my CV and synopsis and the 3 chapters thing to to an associate of hers, who may have passed on the MSS, but is it likely that she just read my enquiry letter carefully and that it was that which didn't quite grab her imagination?!

Is it likely? I think i prefer a yes to that answer!

How do i feel? I feel like i need a therapist right now!

Well, it's only the second day in the first week of the new year, so let's see what will happen from next week...

Am i optimistic? I am not quite sure anymore....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.